Thursday, November 10, 2011

Day 10: A Childhood Memory


This was fun. This morning I hunted through stuff in my room and found my Polly Pockets! It made me smile. This zoo one was one of my favorites, mainly because the bear was cute and fuzzy. And I found my Polly Pocket doppelgänger...sort of. :) Polly Pockets have now morphed into larger little dolls that you can dress. Personally I think these are cooler. While looking through my bucket of Polly Pockets, I realized that I did used to have an imagination; I even remembered some of the stories I would make up for each one. And that I must have had mad skills to try and fit every little piece in those little containers. That alone probably took up at least a half hour. Ah, the memories.

 As far as knitting, I made a hat! I was so surprised at how easy it was. I decided to do a hat first, because the cowl will take longer and need a larger loom. I even finger-crocheted a little flower on the side. Bam. :)


Tonight I went to happy hour at Old C's with the hh crew (minus one), and it was so nice to unwind from a long day at work. And I'm off tomorrow! Ah :) Hope you all are well.

2 comments:

  1. ok, next time we're hanging out you have got to teach me how to make a beanie like that! I've been wanting to make one for a while now! maybe over thanksgiving??

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok!! sounds good to me! :) It's super easy so you'll catch on quick I'm sure!

    ReplyDelete