Saturday, November 12, 2011

Day 12: Me With 12 Things



Hello! Man, today was a busy day. Hence why I'm just now posting at 11:22pm. Today was initially supposed to be a picture of a sunset and tomorrow, the 13th, was supposed to be me with 13 things. But since I worked today from 2-10pm, there was no chance of a sunset picture. Therefore today, the 12th, is me with 12 things...and tomorrow will be the sunset! Problem solved. I actually have a thing for even numbers, so it worked out doing 12 things on the 12th instead of 13 on the 13th :).

Anyways, I love scarves a lot...I have a total of 15 scarves. It's a combination of made, bought, and gifts. Gotta love 'em. I'm thinking I should wear all of them at the same time more often...fashionable, no? Definitely warm.

Highlights of the day: visiting my friend Hannah at the darling store that she works at, working the sample table at work and working with a bunch of awesome people, and pushing my friend Audrey on a flattop cart down the aisles after close. Pretty sure I haven't laughed that hard in a looooong time. So good. Tomorrow, Estes! Can't wait! Goodnight :)

No comments:

Post a Comment