Friday, November 4, 2011

Day 4: Something Green

Today I met some good friends for happy hour at Conor O'Neills in Boulder. If you have never been, happy hour is a great time to go to get to know the place. It's a fun Irish pub that has good food and live music after nine. We all agreed that it looked very different in the daytime...haha...


For my "something green" I thought I'd take a picture of the signs above the small bar in the room that we were in. The walls were also a greenish-yellow, so it added a nice touch. Bit of a glare, but oh well. Despite being sick, it was SO good to hang out with friends and enjoy each other's company. Great day.

Afterthought: Life is messy. Yet life is beautiful. At times things make seemingly perfect sense, and at other times don't make any sense at all. But it all works out in time. Looking back and being able to see even a glimpse of what was at work is a blessing. Right now, I feel like my life isn't making a whole lot of sense. But I'm enjoying the ride for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment