Monday, September 17, 2012

Day 3: Your Favorite Place To Be



This picture encompasses a lot of things. One, I love coffee shops. When I was working retail hours, one of my favorite things to do was come to the Starbucks by my house armed with a journal, pen, and a book. I could sit there for hours...and mostly did. Two, I love just hanging out with good friends. You know, the friends that constantly remind you why you chose to be friends in the first place. One of my favorite feelings is time well spent...it feels like just the thing you needed, like a hoodie on a cool, fall day...or it feels like complete joy and thankfulness for your life and the people in it...or both. I just love it, and I hope you have had the pleasure of experiencing it. Three, my favorite place to BE, to just be who I am, is around those friends. Where you can just relax into yourself, and don't have to stress about expectations because everything just comes naturally. That, my friends, is my favorite place to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment