Friday, October 19, 2012

Day 17: Light

"Light gives of itself freely, filling all available space. It does not seek anything in return; it asks not whether you are friend or foe. It gives of itself and is not thereby diminished."
- Michael Strassfeld


I modified this one...it was street lights, but I didn't like how those turned out. This, on the other hand, I like. It reminds me of this post last year. The cobwebs are just a Halloween decoration, otherwise that would be pretty gross. But shining light on the cobwebs is kind of metaphorical...hmmm...do with that what you will.

My realization today: I have no idea what I'm doing or where I'm going. It's simultaneously exciting, terrifying, and incredibly frustrating. But, somehow, always worth it. Need to stop trying to force things to happen in my life.

And that, my friends, is it for tonight...because my head is stuffed with cotton balls, and I'm going to try and sleep it off. Goodnight :)

No comments:

Post a Comment